Konica Minolta Magicolor 5570 Driver-Universal laser color printer that prints up to 30 ppm colour and 35 ppm in black and white. PhotoART-9600 resolution ™ (600 x 600 dpi x 4bit contone), 10/100/1000BaseTX Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 1284 parallel, Hi-Speed USB 2.0, PicBridge, support USB key. Check the toner and paper through PageScope. 256 MB memory can be upgraded. 420 x 420 mm x 526 toner A06V-153, A06V-J53
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5570 Driver Download
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 5570 Win 10 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 5570 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Magicolor 5570 Win 7 Driver
Konica Magicolor 5570 Win Xp DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 5570 Win Vista Driver
Konica Magicolor 5570 Server 2003 Driver Download (44.18MB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
Konica Magicolor 5570 Server 2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver Download (67.15MB)
Konica Magicolor 5570 Mac Driver Download (2.37MB)
Konica Magicolor 5570 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (1.35MB)
Konica Magicolor 5570 Mac 10.3/4 Driver Download (1.77MB)
Konica Magicolor 5570 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (979KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 5570
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.