Download driver Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Driver install free printer for [Windows 10/8.1/8 [32-bit & 64-bit] Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /. Find complete driver and installation software for Konica Magicolor 5450 EN printer.
Printing Technology: Laser
Maximum print sizes/media: A4
The actual Printer resolution (in DPI): 600x600
Printer Interface: USB
Printer Interface: Network
Printing color: Yes
Memory Card Reader: No.
Maximum print speed (A4 per minute): 25
Automatic Duplex Duplex: Optional
Printing without frame: No.
Separate bills: Yes
Print on Paper: No Tractor.
Standard input tray number: 2
The maximum number of input tray: 3
Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Driver Downloads
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Win 10 DriverOperating System(s): Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Win 7 Driver
Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Win Vista DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Win Xp Driver
Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Server 2003 Driver Download (44.8MB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Server 2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver Download (67.4MBB)
Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Mac Driver Download (2.24MB)
Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Mac 10.3/4 Driver Download (567KB)
Konica Magicolor 5450 EN Mac 10.2 Driver Download (465KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350EN
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.