Canon continues the successful LBP3310 series laser printer by presenting the next generation in the LBP3310 series and LBP3370. Both are monochrome printers for the SoHo segment with a large volume of prints. Both new models are now more environmentally conscious: low power consumption (around 390 - 405 watts) and print response for very fast first page (6.5 seconds).
Usually the laser printer needs some warm-up before it is ready to print. But on LBP3310 we try this time it takes to be ready (since On button is pressed) only about 5 seconds. The heating process itself is actually done on the ceramic material in the drum part that will be used to attach the toner powder to the paper. LBP3310 offers a print speed of 26 sheets A4 size in one minute, which is fast enough for SoHo type printers priced below US $ 500.
Like the Canon MF4270, the LBP3310 uses a very small internal memory, only 8MB (can not be zoomed in). To overcome the abundant printing process (which often requires large buffers) is used High Smart Compression Architecture (Hi-ScoA) technology. Hi-ScoA will compress the data to be printed.
This process is arranged by the driver to be done simultaneously by computers and printers to be more efficient, because that's the compression capability will be maximal if the PC has a high specification. Pairing this printer with an old PC will obviously make the next one.
Especially for LBP3310 no PCL or PostScript fonts are used. Instead, Canon uses its own CAPT (Canon Advanced Printing Technology) to save licensing costs that automatically push printer prices. Although prepared as an A4 size printer, LBP3310 was able to receive legal / folio size paper in that is still widely used, mainly in the financial reporting section.
The speed of LBP3310 reacting prints is pretty impressive; for 5 pages at once recorded an average time of 16 seconds. Far enough than some similar laser printers. The ability to print back and forth (duplex) and print many pages in 1 paper also greatly helps consumers save paper.
Although it offers print with a standard resolution of 600x600 dpi, the printer can also be upgraded to 2400dpi through the AIR (Automatic Image Refinement) feature. With this exciting combination of features and pricing it feels like LBP3310 is a heavy competitor to other SoHo class laser printers.
Download Canon LBP 3310 Driver Printer For Windows 8, Windows 7 And Mac. This monochrome laser printer delivers print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute in black & white and 600 x 600 maximum color dpi. By using this printer you will get exceptional laser print quality.
Windows Operation Systems:Windows 8.1(32bit)Windows 8.1(64bit)Windows 8(32bitWindows8(64bit)Windows7(32bit)Windows 7(64bit)Windows Vista(32bit)Windows Vista(64bit)Windows XP(32bit)Windows XP(642bit)
LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit] Download
LBP3310 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit] Download
LBP3310 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit] Download CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS:
How to install the driver for Canon LBP3310
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.