Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300W Profitable combines the convenience, independence and security of a personal printer with the performance, quality and low cost of color laser printing. Simple printer connected and easy to use. The Magicolor 2300W comes with Microsoft Certified drivers. The installation can be done automatically with MINOLTA-QM installer or use the Microsoft Plug and Play system if you simply want to manage personal laser printers that can differentiate your documents from the others, see Minolta-QM Magicolor 2300W.
- Types of products
- The scope of applications for home and Office
- The printing system
- Printing laser printing technology
- Paper size A4
- Maximum printing speed of 16 ppm (A4) (monochrome mode)
- Maximum print speed (A4) 4 ppm (color)
- Print resolution of up to 600 x 600 dpi
- 35,000 monthly page load
- Optional two-sided printing
- Buffer memory
- The memory capacity of 32 MB (installed)
- Dimensions and weight
- 35.6 cm width
- 39.2 cm high
- Depth of 50 centimetres
Operating System(s): Windows ME(32-bit), Win Vista(32-bit), Win Xp(32-bit), Win 2000 (32-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300W Windows ME Driver Download (2.68MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300W Win 2000 Driver Download (2.53MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300W Win Xp Driver Download (2.57MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300W Vista Driver Download (2.59MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300W
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.