The Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL color laser printer is a high-performance, compact, and requires less space on the table than many inkjet printers. The Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL prints 4 full color or black and white 16 pages per minute with high-quality laser printing with 2400x600 resolution dpi. Despite the fact that the Konica Minolta magicolor 2300DL is often used as a personal printer, it has a standard network connection, and the recommended monthly load is 35,000 impressions. For these characteristics, it is suitable for small and medium enterprises.
- The printing system
- Electrophotographic printing technology (electrophotographic) printing
- Paper size A4
- Maximum printing speed of 16 ppm (A4) (monochrome mode)
- Maximum print speed (A4) 4 ppm (color)
- Print resolution of up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- 35,000 monthly page load
- Optional two-sided printing
- Buffer memory
- The memory capacity of 32 MB (installed)
- Dimensions and weight
- 35.6 cm width
- 39.2 cm high
- Depth of 50 centimetres
Operating System(s): Windows ME(32-bit), Win 2000 (32-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL Windows ME Driver Download (2.49MB)Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL Win 2000 Driver Download (21.34MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL Win NT 4.0 Driver Download (2.49MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL Win Xp Driver Download (2.36MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL Vista Driver Download (2.33MB)
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL Server 2003 64 Bit Driver Download (2.35MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.