Full network integration is one of the key advantages of Bizhub C350. The Pagescope network interface allows you to remotely control and administer the machine using a standard browser without installing any additional software. Personal accounts can be created for users to control copy, print, and scan. The system administrator can allow or disallow copying, printing, and scanning for color and black and white modes respectively, and set limits on printing volume. This not only prevents unauthorized use but also helps control costs.
Finishing Operations Bizhub C350
Many different finishing functions allow you to produce impressive documents, such as manuals, mailing lists, business offers, and so on. The acceleration of these processes is possible with additional finisher FS-601, which allows Automatically staple, perforate and manufacture booklets and guarantee the professional appearance of your documents.
While Bizhub C350 is deeply integrated into your network workspace, you can be sure that this huge freedom does not compromise security. Windows Active Directory Support allows you to access only after you have entered the user name and password correctly. Bizhub C350 meets the most recent ISO 15408 EAL3 security Standard and you can be assured that the network will be secure and files with your sensitive information remain inaccessible to the outsider's eye.
Bizhub C350 supports the following security properties:
- Password-protect copy and print
- Password-protected scan access
- Confidential printing
- Network SSL Encryption
- Password protect data on a built-in hard drive
- Automatically delete jobs
Supported productsPrintgroove POD Suite is supporting the following products:
- Model Controller
- bizhub PRO 920 IC-203
- bizhub PRO 950 embedded
- bizhub PRO 1050/1050P embedded
- bizhub PRO 1051 embedded
- bizhub PRO 1200 embedded
- 7085 IP-602/IP-602m
- bizhub PRO 1600P Smart Imager R11
- bizhub PRO 2000P Smart Imager R11
- bizhub PRO 2500P Smart Imager R11
- bizhub PRO C65hc IC-305
- bizhub PRO C65hc IC-304
- bizhub PRO C500/8050 IP-901, IC-302, IC-405
- bizhub PRO C500 IC-301
- bizhub C550, C650 IC-409
- bizhub PRO C5500 IC-304
- bizhub PRO C5500 IC-408
- bizhub PRO C5501 IC-304
- bizhub PRO C5501 IC-305 or IC-408
- bizhub PRESS C6000 IC-306 or IC-601
- bizhub PRO C6500 IC-303, IC-305, IC-408
- bizhub PRO C6500P IC-303, IC-305
- bizhub PRO C6500 IC-304
- bizhub PRO C6501 IC-305 or IC-408
- bizhub PRO C6501 IC-304
- bizhub PRO C6501P IC-305
- bizhub PRESS C7000 IC-306 or IC-601
- bizhub PRESS C7000P IC-306 or IC-601
- bizhub PRESS C8000 IC-306
Konica Minolta IP-901/S300 50C-K Driver DownloadOperating System(s): Windows Wista(32-bit,64-bit), Win XP(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IP-901/S300 50C-K Windows Wista Driver Download (7.21MB)
Konica Minolta IP-901/S300 50C-K Win XP Driver Download (7.24MB)
Operating System(s):Win NT(32-bit), Win 2000 (32-bit,64-bit), Win MEOperating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4,Mac OS X 10.5
Konica Minolta IP-901/S300 50C-K Win NT 4.0 Driver Download (4.52MB)
Konica Minolta IP-901/S300 50C-K Win 2000 Driver Download (3.33MB)
Konica Minolta IP-901/S300 50C-K Win ME Driver Download (4.6MB)
Konica Minolta IP-901/S300 50C-K Mac 10.5 Driver Download (1.38MB)
Konica Minolta IP-901/S300 50C-K Mac 10.2-3-4 Driver Download (2.46MB)
Konica Minolta IP-901/S300 50C-K Mac OS 9 Driver Download (5.89MB)
Konica Minolta IP-901/S300 50C-K Intel Mac OS 10.4 Driver Download (1.87MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IP-901/S300 50C-K
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.