Color printer bizhub multifunction C284e provide productivity to speed up output in both color and B & W – including fast 28 ppm print/copy time, optional single-pass scanning multiple, modular finishing options and enhanced control panel as simple as operating a tablet PC.
The high-performance bizhub C284e starts with print, copy, scan, and optional fax capabilities. First prints are produced in less than 7.7 seconds in color and 5.9 seconds in black. To complete projects quickly the Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E can deliver letter-size pages at a rated speed of 28 ppm in color and black. The highest-quality prints are produced on the Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E with the enhanced 1200x1200 dpi resolution.
A monthly duty cycle of 100,000 impressions will keep up with the growing demands of busy offices. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E dual paper drawers can be loaded with a different size of paper for added convenience. Duplexing is a standard feature on the Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E. Optional finishers can be added to the Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E to complete more projects in-house.
The full-color bizhub C284e will need four separate toner cartridges. The bizhub black toner cartridge (A33K130) will deliver an estimated 27,000 pages. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E cyan- A33K430, magenta- A33K330, and yellow-A33K23 color toner cartridges will each yield an estimated 25,000 pages (averaging 5% page coverage).
- Print resolution (dpi): 1.800 x 1.200 1.200 x 600,
- The controller CPU Speed: 800 MHz
- Page description language: PCL6 (XL 3.0), PCL 5 c PostScript 3 (CPSI 3016) XPS
- 80 PCL printer fonts: Latin; 137 PostScript 3 Emulation Latin
- Print functions: Direct print of PCL, PS, TIFF, XPS, PDF, encrypted PDF files and OOXML (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX); mixmedia and mixplex; "Easy Set" job programming; overlay; watermark; copy protection; carbon copy print.
- Scan speed colour (opm): Up to 160 ipm (with optional DF-701)
- Scan Speed mono (opm): Up to 160 ipm (with optional DF-701)
- Scan resolution (dpi): 600 x max.: 60
- Scan destinations: 2.100 (single + group); LDAP support
- Scan functions: Annotation (text/time/date) for PDF; up to 400 job programs; real-time scan preview
- Fax standard: Super G3 (optional)
- Fax transmission: Analogue, i-Fax, Colour i-Fax (RFC3949-C), IP-Fax
- Fax resolution (dpi): 600 x max.: 600 (ultra fine)
- Fax compression: MH; MR; MMR; JBIG
- Fax modem (Kbps): Up to 33.6 Kbps
- Fax destinations: 2.100 (single + group)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Operating System Compatibility
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E DriverOperating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Win 10 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Win 8/8.1 Driver
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Win 7 Driver
Download (10.2MB) – Download x64 (11.6MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Win Xp DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Win Vista Driver
Download (10.4MB) – Download x64 (11.8MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Server 2003, 2008/(R2), 2012/(R2) DriverOperating System(s): Linux, Scanner
Download (10.9MB) – Download x64 (11.8MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Linux PPD Driver Download (3.48MB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Scanner Driver Download (26.9MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Mac Driver Download (12.14MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Mac 10.7/8 Driver Download (27.04MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Mac 10.6 Driver Download (25.8MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Mac 10.5 Driver Download (27.4MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Mac 10.3/4 Driver Download (9.4MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E Mac 10.2 Driver Download (9.59MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.