The bizhub C203 is an ideal choice for small to mid-sized offices. It comes well-equipped as a copier, Internet fax, Network printer, and scanner. Print speeds are swift at 20 ppm in both color and B&W. The monthly duty max is robust at 60,000 pages.
The large LCD touch-screen with thumbnail preview is just one of the user-friendly functions on the Konica Minolta bizhub C203. Automatic duplexing is a standard feature; making double-sided copying a snap. Security features are advanced including the option for fingerprint authentication.
Toners for the bizhub C203 come in black (TN-213K), cyan (TN-213C), magenta (TN-213M), and yellow (TN-213Y). You can choose from either Precision compatible toners or the genuine Konica Minolta brand. The black toner yields an estimated 24,500 pages at 5 percent coverage; each color has an estimated 19,000-page yield at 5 percent. Imaging units will also need replaced periodically in black (IU211K), cyan (IU211C), magenta (IU211M), and yellow (IU211Y). The black imaging unit will need to be changed at approximately 70,000 pages and each color at approximately 55,000 pages.
Maximum resolution copier (h/b): 600x600 dpiMaximum resolution copier (W image.): 600x600 dpiCopy speed: 20 ppm (monochrome A4)20 ppm (color. A4), 13 pages per minute (h/b A3), 13 ppm (color. A3)The first copy out time: 7.7 withChange the scale: 25-400 %Step zoom: 0.1 %The maximum number of copies per cycle: 999
Trays Konica Minolta bizhub C203
Paper: 1150 sheet. (standard), 3650 sheet. (maximum)Paper output: 1200 sheet. (standard)
Consumables Konica Minolta bizhub C203
Paper weight: 64-271 g/m2Printing on: card stock, transparencies, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper rollType of cartridge/toner: black TN-213K, blue TN-213C, Magenta TN-213M, yellow TN-213Y
Konica Minolta bizhub C203 Operating System Compatibility:
Konica Minolta Bizhub C203 DriverOperating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta C203 Win 8 Driver Download (41.98MB)Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta C203 Win 7 Driver Download (41.95MB)
Konica Minolta C203 Win Xp Driver Download (41.98MB)Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta C203 Win Vista Driver Download (41.96MB)
Konica Minolta C203 Server 2003,2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver Download (23.57MB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
Konica Minolta C203 Mac 10.9 Driver Download (8.45MB)
Konica Minolta C203 Mac 10.8 Driver Download (8.38MB)
Konica Minolta C203 Mac 10.7 Driver Download (7.99MB)
Konica Minolta C203 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (9.78MB)
Konica Minolta C203 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (10.65MB)
Konica Minolta C203 Mac Driver Download (16.42MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C203
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.