Whether you're looking for a collection of Drivers Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P Windows 7 (64 bit) for your laptop fluke? Means you are on the correct site. Here will be discussed in full and of course information about the drivers that you need. You can get information about driver's name, date of publication, and also the size of the version as well as links or links that can be used to get the desired driver.
On this website other than the price and reviews are indeed discussed also various purposes will information about the drivers that are required of consumers. In addition to getting the actual links on this website you can visit the official website of this konica to get the needed drivers. But sometimes via official website many feel difficulty, so it can search here.
In doing the installation Drivers Konica Minolta Bizhub 20Pyou have to do some preparation in advance. The preparation is intended to prevent an error after reinstall the driver that you downloaded. Some preparation needs to be done, among others, namely:
a. copy or backup of the existing system
b. search for a suitable driver and type accord with hardware
Two things were very important to do so that doesn't happen to things you don't want. If you are ready you can search collections of Drivers Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P for Windows 7 (64 bit) you need below.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P Specs
- Model name bizhub 20P
- Standard functions Digital Mono Duplex Printer
- Type Desktop
- Print resolution 1200 × 1200dpi* , 2400 × 600dpi (HQ1200), 600dpi, 300dpi* Print speed of up to 15 pages per minute at 1200 × 1200dpi
- Gradation 256
- Memory capacity (Std/Max) 32MB standard/544MB maximum
- Original type Sheets
- Max. original size A3 (297 × 420mm)
- Output size A4, LTR, LGL etc.
- Image loss Top & bottom edges: 4.2mm
- Right & left edges: 4.2mm
- Warm-up time Less than 33 sec.
- First print time Less than 8.5 sec. (from ready mode)
- Print speed Standard (A4) 30ppm
- Duplex (A4) 13 sides per minute
- Magnification Zoom
- 25-400% (Adjustable in 1% increments)
- Paper capacity Standard 250 sheets, Multi-purpose 50 sheets,
- Optional 250 sheets × 2
- Paper weights Standard/optional/duplex: 60-105g/m
- Multi-purpose: 60-163g/m2
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP/XP Professional x64 Edition,
- Server 2008, Server 2003/2003 x64 Edition, Windows 2000,
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or greater
- PDL PCL6, BR-Script3 (PostScript®3 Emulation)
- Duplex Stackless ADU (standard)
- Power requirements AC110-120VA (50/60Hz)
- C220-240V (50/60Hz)
- Power consumption 675W or less
- Dimensions (W × D × H mm) 371 × 384 × 246 mm (14 -1/2" x 15-1/4" x 9-3/4")
- Weight Approx. 8.3kg (18-1/4 lb.)
Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P System Needs as well as Compatibility.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P DriverOperating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub 20P Windows 10 DriverOperating System(s):Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub 20P Win 7 Driver
Download (1749KB) – Download x64 (1879KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 20P Win 8/8.1 Driver
Download (67.13MB) – Download x64 (68.6MB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 20P Win Xp DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit)
Konica Minolta bizhub 20P Win Vista Driver
Download (1758KB) – Download x64 (1889KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 20P Server 2003, 2008/(R2) and 2012/R2 Driver Download (1849KB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
Konica Minolta bizhub 20P Server 2003, 2008/(R2) and 2012/R2 64-bit Driver Download (1980KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 20P Mac Driver Download (5225KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 20P Mac 10.9 Driver Download (10240KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 20P Mac 10.6/7 Driver Download (1039KB)
Konica Minolta bizhub 20P Mac 10.5 Driver Download (1216KB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.