IC-408 Embedded Fiery Controller for C6500 C6501 C5500 and C5501
A036WW0 - IC-408 Embedded Fiery Controller for C6500 C6501 C5500 and C5501
Additional Part Numbers
Fiery X3eTY2 , IC-408 , A0360Y0 , IC4O8 , IC-4O8 , AO36OYO
Konica Minolta bizhub PRO C6500 , Oce CS650 Pro , Konica Minolta bizhub PRO C5500 , Konica Minolta LD-6500 , Ikon Business PRO 650 , Ikon CPP 650 , Ikon CPP 550 , Konica Minolta bizhub PRO C6501 , Konica Minolta bizhub PRO C6501P , Konica Minolta bizhub PRO C5501 , Oce CS665 PRO , Oce CS550 , Oce CS620 , Konica Minolta bizhub PRO C6500P , Ikon CPP 560 , Ikon CPP 660 , Konica Minolta bizhub PRO C65hc , Konica Minolta bizhub PRO C6501e , Konica Minolta bizhub PRO C6501eP , Konica Minolta bizhub PRO C6500e , Konica Minolta bizhub PRO C6500eP , Ikon BP 550 , Ikon BP 650 , Develop ineo+ 5501 , Develop ineo+ 6501 , Konica Minolta LD-6501
Bizhub PRO C6501-driver IC-408The work of creative professionals depends on printing environments that offer bright color quality, media flexibility and ease of use. The combination of the Bizhub PRO C6501 and the IC-408 integrated color Print driver meet these requirements. Konica Minolta's 65 ppm color production printing system and the EFI Fiery controller form a powerful ensemble that achieves high productivity in all print jobs, ideal for advertising agencies and graphic arts departments.
The Fiery internal controller (IC-408) performs professional impressions of exceptional quality, quickly and efficiently. It highlights the EFI color management system, offering users a series of powerful applications for high volume.
Increased security for administrators
More color thanks to the Fiery ColorWise ®
Better productivity with improved performance and logical flows
-Hot Folder and Virtual Printer
Konica Minolta IC-408 DriverOperating System(s): Windows 8-8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IC-408 Windows 8-8.1 Driver Download (20.54MB)Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IC-408 Win 7 Driver Download (20.52MB)
Konica Minolta IC-408 Win Xp Driver Download (20.56MB)Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IC-408 Vista Driver Download (20.54MB)
Konica Minolta IC-408 Server 2003,Server 2008(R2) and 2012 Driver Download (20.50MB)Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5,Mac OS X 10.6,Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.8,Mac OS X 10.9,Mac OS 9
Konica Minolta IC-408 Mac 10.3-4-5 Driver Download (4.21MB)
Konica Minolta IC-408 Mac 10.6-7-8-9 Driver Download (51.12MB)
Konica Minolta IC-408 Mac OS 9 Driver Download (6.66MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub IC-408
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Konica Minolta Bizhub IC-408.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.