Konica Pagepro 1300W is an affordable mono laser printer suitable for home use. This personal laser printer from Konica Minolta features 1200 x 1200 dpi maximum print resolution, high capacity toner cartridges, print speed of 16 pages per minute, up to 20,000 monthly duty cycle printer class range, parallel/USB interface, and 150 sheet paper handling capacity. The Pagepro 1300W supports Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 98 second edition, Windows ME, and Windows XP home edition.
The first laser printer was introduced in 1969 by Gary Starkweather. In 1975, the first commercial implementation of laser printer technology took place. This was 6 years after the first laser printer designed for office use was introduced. Over the years, the demand for laser printers increased, especially in office and home environments. Modern day laser printers like the Pagepro 1300W now use colored toners, feature higher dpi resolutions, require low toner cleanup, and offers safety interlocks and protective circuits to promote health safety.
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1300W DriverOperating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1300W Win 10 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1300W Win 8.1/8 Driver
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1300W Win 7 Driver
Download (2.3MB) – Download x64(3.4MB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1300W Win Vista DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008 and 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1300W Win Xp Driver
Download (3.6MB) – Download x64 (4.7MB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1300W Server 2003, 2008(R2), 2012 Driver Download x64(3.4MB) and Download (3.6MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Pagepro 1300W
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.