The Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W is a 17 ppm laser printer designed for Microsoft Windows users who need fast printing, have a tight budget, and can't afford to give up much space. Designed specifically for the Windows operating system, the Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W features 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution and a 150-sheet multipurpose paper input tray. The revolutionary design of the Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W results in a very small footprint, just 248 square inches, about the size of most business desktop inkjet printers.
The Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W delivers the best quality--1200 x 1200 dpi--without the need to add any memory or options. This quality provides better shading in images (such as digital-camera files), sharper text (even in very small sizes), and crisper lines (in graphics and clip art). The Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W includes both IEEE-1284 parallel interface and USB interfaces. Either of these interfaces provides plug-and-play compatibility with Microsoft Windows (XP, 2000, NT 4.0, Me, 98, 95).
The 1250W's software utilities are stored on a single CD-ROM. The driver includes the usual facilities for setting number of copies, resolution, and paper size, as well as specifying the number of pages to print per sheet, watermarks, and overlay printing. The driver also offers the Easy Set feature, which simplifies the printing of routine jobs, saving you time and reducing the chance of errors. For example, an Easy Set for "Memo" could specify manual duplex printing on letter-size paper, while a separate Easy Set for "Contract" could specify single-sided printing on legal size paper with a "Confidential" watermark.
A status monitor alerts you whenever any problem (out of paper, out of toner, etc.) occurs, simplifying printing and helping to ensure that the Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W delivers the expected results.
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W DriverOperating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win 2000 Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W Win Xp Driver Download (1.6MB)Operating System(s):Windows 98/ME, Win NT 4.0
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W Win Vista Driver Download (1.5MB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W Win 98/ME Driver Download (1.85MB)
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W Win NT 4.0 Driver Download (1.57MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.