The Konica Minolta Bizhub C353p is the ideal replacement for your current equipment. You can scan, save, share, print and copy up to 35 pages per minute! Customize your print output with the optional Built-in Modular Finisher or Floor Finisher.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353p These finishing options can provide 60-page booklet-making, 50-sheet stapling, banner printing, half-fold and 2/3-hole punch capabilities.
If you are looking for an all in one publishing solution consider the Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P .A4 Copy and print speed of 35ppm for both mono and colour copying and printing
1150 sheets standard in terms of storage with a maximum of 3650 capable with additional accessory.
Konica Minolta has spun off business units into separate companies.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Inc
Offering document solutions for evolving office environments focused on colour, digitalisation, high-speed and networking.
Location of head office: Tokyo, Number of employees: Approx. 19,600
Worldwide headquarters are also located in: Germany (Konica Minolta Europe), USA (Konica Minolta US), New Zealand (Konica Minolta Business Solutions New Zealand), Australia (Konica Minolta Australia) and China (Konica Minolta China). These headquarters are responsible for sales and support of the Konica Minolta companies in each country within their region, including distributors and the dealer networks.
Main products: MFPs, Copiers, printers, facsimile machines, microfilm systems and related supplies.
- Copying Process Electrostatic laser print Tandem, indirect
- Toner system Simitri® HD polymerised toner
- Copy/Print Speed A4: Colour up to 35 ppm
- Mono up to 35 ppm
- First Copy/Print Time Colour 8.5 sec.
- Mono 5.9 sec.
- Warm-up time Approx. 75 sec.
- Printer Specifications
- Print resolution Equivalent to 1,800 x 600 dpi
- Controller CPU PowerPC MC7447 @ 1 GHz 64 BIT
- Page description language PCL6c (PCL 5c XL3.0)
- PostScript 3,XPS
- Operating systems Windows 2000/XP/XP64,Windows VISTA 32/64,Windows VISTA DPWS support,Macintosh OS 9.2 / OSX 10.2,3,4 / OSX 10.4 (intel version),Server 2000/2003/2003 x64,Unix/Linux/Citrix
- Print functions ICC profile/Simulation supportDirect print of PCL, PS, TIFF, JPEG, XPS, PDF and Encrypted PDF filesPrint from USB memory (optional)Mixmedia - tray setting per pageMixplex - simlex/duplex setting per pageJob programming asy Set" - storable print settingsBox function for printjob recall (with optional hard disc)Overlay, Watermark, Copy ProtectionBanner printing - paper size of max. 1,200 x 297 mmToner save mode
- Security ISO15408 EAL3 (with optional hard disc, in evaluation)
- Accounting No of Accounts / Users: Up to 30 user accounts (up to 1,000 with optional hard disc)
- User Name (EKC): Active Directory support (user name password)
- Special function (EKC): Account Manager server (optional), Colour access definition per user
- Software PageScope NetCare
- PageScope Data Administrator
- PageScope Box Operator
- PageScope Direct Print
- Print Status Notifier
- PageScope Workware (Trial)
- Driver Packaging Utility
- Log Mangement Utility
- System memory 1,024 MB
- System hard disc 60 GB (optional)
- Interface 10-Base-T/100-Base-T/1,000-Base-T EthernetUSB 2.0
- Paper size A6 - A3 full bleed
- Banner paper max. 1,200 x 297 mm
- Customised paper sizes
- Paper weight 64 - 271 g/m²
- Paper input capacity Standard: 1,150 sheets
- max.: 3,650 sheets
- Automatic duplexing A5 - A3 full bleed 64 - 256 g/m²
- Finishing modes (optional) Offset, Group, Sort, Staple, Punch, Centrefold, Booklet, Mailbin sort
- Copy/print volume (monthly) Recommended: 40,000 pages
- max.: 60,000 pages
- Power Consumption Power Requirements: 220 - 240 V / 50/60Hz
- max.: < 1,500 W (system)
- System dimensions (WxDxH, mm) 643 x 708 x 637 mm
- System weight Approx. 79 kg
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P DriverOperating System(s): Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Win 8 Driver Download (3.9MB) – Download x64 (4.8MB)Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Unix-Linux
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Win 7 Driver Download (4.2MB) – Download x64 (5MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Win Vista DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2012
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Win Xp Driver
Download (4.1MB) – Download x64 (5.1MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Unix/Linux Driver Download (38KB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Server 2003, 2008(R2), 2012 Driver Download (4.2MB) – Download x64 (5MB).Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2,,Mac OS X 10.3 Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6,Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Mac 10.9/10.10 Driver Download (9.4MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Mac 10.8 Driver Download (9.2MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Mac 10.7 Driver Download (16.4MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Mac 10.6 Driver Download (9.76MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Mac 10.5 Driver Download (9.1MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Mac 10.3/10.4 Driver Download (5.6MB)
Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P Mac 10.2 Driver Download (5.5MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.