Konica Minolta PI6000 Manual-Prior to you download and install the Konica Minolta PI6000 Driver that we have really established, ensure you take note of the operating system that works to Konica Minolta PI6000 Driver, considering that if you download and install and set up Konica Minolta PI6000 Driver that is not ideal with the os, after that when you place on a computer system blunder will definitely happen, and the printer Konica Minolta PI6000 can not run ideally, considered that the printer driver Konica Minolta PI6000 you downloaded and install is not ideal with the os set up on your computer system. you read some instructions below.
Konica Minolta PI6000 Driver
Konica Minolta PI6000 Win NT 4.0 Driver Download (1.8MB)Operating System(s):Mac OS X
Konica Minolta PI6000 Win 2000 Driver Download (37KB)
Konica Minolta PI6000 Win 98 Driver Download (1.1MB)
Konica Minolta PI6000 Mac Driver Download (1.1MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta PI6000
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.