Konica Minolta PI5500 Support Driver-Prior to you download and install the Konica Minolta PI5500 Driver that we have really established, ensure you take note of the operating system that works to Konica Minolta PI5500 Driver, considering that if you download and install and set up Konica Minolta PI5500 Driver that is not ideal with the os, after that when you place on a computer system blunder will definitely happen, and the printer Konica Minolta PI5500 can not run ideally, considered that the printer driver Konica Minolta PI5500 you downloaded and install is not ideal with the os set up on your computer system. you read some instructions below.
For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item's compatibility with each running system.
We are below in order to help you to find Konica Minolta PI5500 total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
Konica Minolta PI5500 printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows Xp, Win 2000, Win NT4.0 and Macintosh Operating System.
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Konica Minolta PI5500 Win Xp Driver Download (640KB)
Konica Minolta PI5500 Win 2000 Driver Download (639KB)
Konica Minolta PI5500 Win NT4.0 Driver Download (600KB)
Operating System(s):Linux, Unix
Konica Minolta PI5500 Linux Driver Download (103KB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.2
Konica Minolta PI5500 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (1MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta PI5500
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.