Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050EP Summary
Make your office much more efficient with Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050EP copier. This photo copier is perfect to handle bulk volume printing as it provides the printing speed of 105 pages each min. You could extend its paper ability from 3,000 sheets to 9,000 sheets to execute ignored lengthy copy runs. Auto duplexing is the conventional feature in Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050EP that decreases the paper intake and therefore boosts the earnings of your company. It eats high capability TN010 toner cartridge so you have less problem of printer toner substitute throughout the copying procedure.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050EP Driver
installdoc55.exe (2674 KB)
psnc_plugin_1050-1050P_106.jar (514 KB)
Operating System(s):Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1050EP Mac Driver Download (11.55MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro1050EP
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.