Konica Minolta IC-208-For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item's compatibility with each running system.
We are below in order to help you to find Konica Minolta IC-208 total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
Konica Minolta IC-208 printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows 32-bit-- 64-bit and Macintosh Operating System.
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Konica Minolta IC-208 Driver DownloadsOperating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Win 10 DriverOperating System(s):Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Win 8/8.1 Driver
Download (4.01MB) – Download x64 (4.8MB)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Win 7 DriverOperating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit, 64-bit), Server 2008- 2008R2(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2012(64-bit)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Vista Driver
Konica Minolta IC-208 Win Xp Driver
Download (4MB) – Download x64 (4.7MB)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Server 2003 DriverOperating System(s): Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10
Konica Minolta IC-208 Server 2008 Driver
Download (4MB) – Download x64 (4.6MB)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Server 2012 Driver Download x64 (4.8MB)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Mac 10.2/10.3/.10.4 Driver Download (6.1MB)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (10.7MB)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Mac 10.7 Driver Download (16.6MB)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (10.1MB)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Mac 10.8 Driver Download (9.3MB)
Konica Minolta IC-208 Mac 10.9/10.10 Driver Download (17.4MB)
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta IC-208
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.