Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Drivers
Hectic workplace surroundings, particularly in mid sized to bigger businesses, often experience bottlenecks when it involves record creation that was efficient. Using the 421, Konica Minolta today provides the abilities to get by showing a monochrome multifunctional program that consider down this stress and it is suited for the smooth incorporation into current bizhub workflows.
At 42 pages each minute itis completely competent to handle bigger quantities in divisions of any dimension, for example sales common management, employees, purchase otherwise. Its revolutionary InfoLine style makes the bizhub 421 a stylish supplement to any workplace. Procedure is spontaneous via its big LCD display with color touch-screen and straightforward.
- Copying Process Electro photographic laser
- Toner system Simitri™ Polymerised toner
- Copy/Print Speed A4: Up to 42 cpm,A3: Up to 23 cpm,A4 Autoduplex: Up to 36 cpm
- First Copy/Print Time 3.6 sec. (A4)
- Warm-up time Approx. 30 sec.
- Copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Gradation 256 gradations
- Multi-copy 1- 999, interruption mode
- Original format A5- A3
- Magnification 25- 400% in 0.1% steps auto zooming
- Copy functions Chapter, Cover and Page insertion,Book copy,Image repeat,Proof copy,Job,recall,Job setting memory,Overlay, Stamping
- Print resolution Equivalent to 2,400 x 600 dpi
- Controller CPU Celeron @ 600 MHz 32BIT
- Page description language PCL 5e/6, PostScript 3
- Operating systems Windows 2000/XP/XP64,Windows VISTA 32/64,Windows VISTA DPWS support,Macintosh 9.x /10.x,Server 2000/2003/2003 x64,Unix/Linux/Citrix
- Print functions Direct print of TXT, PCL, PS, TIFF, XPS *, PDF and Encrypted PDF files (optional)
- Print from USB memory
- Mixmedia and Mixplex
- Job programming "Easy Set”
- Overlay, Watermark
- Scan speed Mono: Up to 70 opm (300 dpi via ADF),Up to 50 opm (600 dpi via ADF)
- Scan resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Scan modes Network TWAIN scan (requires hard disk HD-509),Scan-to-email,Scan-to-FTP,Scan-to-SMB,Scan-to-Box (requires hard disk HD-509),Scan-to-DPWS,Scan-to-USB,Scan-to-WebDAV
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Win 8.1/8 Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Win 7 Driver
- Download (3.9MB) – Download x64 (4.6MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Win Vista Driver
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Win XP Driver
- Download (3.8MB) – Download (4.7MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Server 2003, 2008 and 2012 Driver
- Download (3.7MB) – Download x64 (4.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Linux Driver Download (31KB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Mac 10.9/10 Driver Download (17.5MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Mac 10.8 Driver Download (9.3MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Mac 10.7 Driver Download (16.6MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Mac 10.6 Driver Download (2.1MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Mac 10.5 Driver Download (9.62MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Mac 10.3/4 Driver Download (6.05MB)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 Mac 10.2 Driver Download (6.01MB).
How to install the driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 421
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.