Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Review-Canon Pixma Pro100 Driver may be the PC software software necessary to
utilize Canon Pixma Pro100 printer on OS that is appropriate. Canon
Pixma Pro 100 Driver is available for free of charge get the following
at the end stage desk with this web site post.
Canon Pro 100 is just a specialist publishing system that will be competent to provide you with excellent- film and quality grey-scale writing examining effortlessly. It's a higher-efficiency printing system provides incredible photo-quality for color image pictures & every grey-scale
Nonetheless kilowatt will be performed great with by a number of PC. You are able to find a little likelihood that some computer OS isn't really well suited for Canon Pixma Pro 100 Driver. You have to seek in appropriate OS given below merely before obtaining Canon Pro 100 Driver's record.
konicadrivers.blogspot.co.id/ supply download link for Download Canon Pixma Pro100 Printer Driver instant In The Standard web site, uncover latest individuals & software applications for this publishing system by having an simple push, online without having to be redirected to additional sites, the download link for Pixma Pro100 Driver could be situated at the conclusion of the article. Don’t overlook to provide reactions or evaluations for this website's enhancement
- Printer Type Photo printer - ink-jet - color
- Manufacturer Canon
- Type power supply
- Power Consumption Operational 19 Watt
- Power Consumption Stand by 2.3 Watt
- Form Factor internal
- Inkjet Technology Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors) 8-ink
- Nozzle Configuration 6144 nozzles
- Minimum Ink Droplet Size 3 pl
- Ink Cartridge Configuration 8 individual ink tanks
- Technology ink-jet
- Ink Type Canon ChromaLife100+
- Print Speed Up to 0.8 min/page - photo - A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in),Up to 1.5 min/page - photo - A3 plus (13 in x 16.65 in)
- Connectivity Technology wired, wireless
- Interface USB 2.0, LAN, Wi-Fi(n), USB host
- AirPrint Enabled Yes
- Direct Printing Specifications PictBridge
- Printer Features Auto Photo Fix II, Optimum Image Generating (OIG), borderless printing
- Media Handling1-sheet manual tray, 150-sheet input tray, CD / DVD tray
- Type photo printer
- Max H-Document Size 13 m
- Max V-Document Size 19 in
- Media Type BD discs, CD discs, semi-gloss photo paper, DVD discs, fine art paper, glossy photo paper, high resolution paper, luster photo paper, matte photo paper, photo paper, plain paper
- Media Sizes 11 in x 17 in, 4 in x 6 in, 5 in x 7 in, 8 in x 10 in, A3 plus (13 in x 16.65 in), A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), Legal (8.5 in x 14 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in), Super B (13 in x 19 in)
- Total Media Capacity 150 sheets
Windows 10 Click Here
Windows 10 (x64) Click Here
Windows 8.1 Click Here
Windows 8.1 (x64) Click Here
Windows 8 Click Here
Windows 8 (x64) Click Here
Windows 7 Click Here
Windows 7 (x64) Click Here
Windows Vista Click Here
Windows Vista (x64) Click Here
Windows XP Click Here
PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X):
OS X v10.11 Click Here
OS X v10.10 Click Here
OS X v10.9 Click Here
Mac OS X v10.8 Click Here
Mac OS X v10.7 Click Here
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA PRO-100
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.